I really am expanding my reading these days. A while ago, I’d done a series of reviews on Carol P. Roman’s “If you were me and lived in __” series. I think I also reviewed a picture book about bugs. Other than that, it’s been some time. These days, I tend to be more of a murder, mystery, and mayhem kinda gal. This series is more the “enjoy with your kids” sort of thing.
A lovely introduction to a children’s series. Riles and his siblings find much more than words within the pages of a book their grandfather reads to them.
– I am not the target audience, but I can see the merits of a story like this. It’s got great imagination.
– I heard the audio version. The author did an admirable job bringing the story to life.
– It’s clearly the beginning of a series. The end spends more time setting up the next story than wrapping up this one, but it’s satisfying enough.
– The premise of being able to interact with stories is very cool. I’m sure it will appeal to many children.
– The cover is charming too.
Short, intriguing tale for children.
If you want to get the book on audiobook for free, please join Audiobook Readers’ Edge.
If you’re an author with an audiobook you’d like featured, sign up for Audiobook Authors’ Edge.
Thanks for your time.
Julie C. Gilbert
Audiobook Edge and it’s Matchmaker Program are completely free now, but if you wanna donate anyway, go for it 😉
Er, just do it as a friend b/c otherwise, you’re basically just paying paypal.
Prime Student – Oh, how I wish I was still a student.
Free Kindle Reading App