Picks up after Captain America: Civil War where Ant-Man’s under house arrest.
– You can probably see it as a standalone movie, but it makes a lot more sense if you’ve watched the original Ant-Man movie.
– The father-daughter relationships shown here are pretty sweet, but I still don’t care about them as much as other Marvel characters.
– The entire movie could have happened without the criminals, but I enjoyed some of the chase scenes.
– The plot made sense but seemed needlessly complicated at times.
– Ghost made an interesting antagonist.
– I like that the Wasp’s role expanded in this movie, instead of just some vague references.
– The parts with the FBI agent seemed strained. I know they were supposed to be, but it never really landed on funny, just stayed in awkward mode.
Not my favorite of the Marvel spinoffs, but a decent show.
Associate links to follow…
Audible – If you’d like some free codes, please email me at [email protected] with requests for any of my works.