Max has a big life change when his owner meets and marries Chuck and they have a kid. When they go on a family vacation to visit Chuck’s uncle, Max gets some life lessons. Duke’s just along for the ride. Max is super worried about everything that could possibly happen to his boy. Meanwhile, Gidget has to retrieve something she lost. Snowball is playing hero with a new dog, Daisy.
– Better than the first movie. That’s a rarity.
– Specific hilarious moments and deeper comments below in a spoiler section after ads.
– Characters 4/5: Most of them are adorable as they’re meant to be. The bad guy is completely over the top, caricature type villain.
– Plot 4/5: Quite a lot happens. But there is nice balance between the various threads. Gidget is left to safeguard Busy Bee while Max goes on vacation with Duke and the family. Daisy really wants to rescue a poor tiger from the circus. Max is facing his fears.
– Rooster’s awesome. They put a lot of the amusing parts in the trailer though. Daisy’s fun too. Max is good old Max. Snowball is still nuts.
– Honestly, I don’t remember much about the first movie.
Not sure it’s a must see in theaters movie, but it’s definitely up there on the you-should-see-it list.
Associate links to follow…