Narrated by Tom Jordan
Henry’s the night guard at a local art gallery in Chicago. He’s a bachelor despite his best friend’s finest efforts.
- Super short story about a man obsessed with a painting.
- It could be taken as sweet or weird. I’m going to go with sweet, but just barely.
- Although billed as A Chicago Christmas Book 3, this is definitely a standalone book.
- Aubrey Wynne’s fans will likely be satisfied with the short tale.
- Tom Jordan did a nice job with the narration as expected. Fans of his will likely also enjoy the quick tale.
- Side note: the cover’s lovely but the character does not look like a 40+ year old security guard.
It’s short but sweet in a weird sort of way. If you can get past the weird factor, you may like it. If weird isn’t your think, skip this one. There are definite fantasy vibes here.
Associate links to follow…