*Will Attempt to make this Spoiler Free
Feeling the burnout of the Infinity War/End Game, Spider-Man just needs a vacation. Fortunately, it’s summer vacation and he’s off to tour Europe with a small group of classmates. It’s billed as a science trip, but that’s a stretch.
- The friendly neighborhood spider gets quite a few costumes this round.
- I missed a scene because I got a cherry coke in the theater… but I didn’t much like that particular fight scene anyway. It was reminiscent of the entire end of that Multiverse movie, which I didn’t much care for.
- Peter’s adorably awkward.
- He’s got decent character growth.
- Mysterio and his whole angle is not terribly surprising.
- Fight scenes in the movie are cool.
- They cut some of the scenes in the trailer. Sad.
- Mid-credit and end credit scenes are interesting, as usual.
- Aunt May in the latest iteration of Spider-Man is relatively young and hip. She doesn’t have much screentime but what’s there is awesome.
Well-worth seeing in theaters. I only saw 3D so far, so I can’t really make comparisons to others, but I’m guessing Dolby is great too.
Associate links to follow…