Genre: Superhero stories
Not sure how much I remember from this story. I think it landed on a cliffhanger, but I don’t think they bothered making a sequel. The Pixelberry people probably have some sort of tracking system to see which stories are most profitable.
- The main character can be male or female this time around. I went with a lady.
- An accident gives the MC the ability to fly. You should be able to gather that from the cover for the book, so it’s not really a spoiler.
- The MC is not the only one imbued with special powers. With great good, also comes evil. Bad guys also get some awesome super traits.
- I typically do not enjoy the stories that have this kind of animation, but this one was fine. I think the Endless Summer series is the same. I liked the story better than that, but still not as much as some of the other series.
- I didn’t care much for the love interest in this story. Pretty sure it’s your boss. In that regard, it reminds me of Adrian’s relationship with the MC of Bloodbound. It’s been a while. I don’t remember his name.
- You can rename the nickname, but Firefly seemed to fit the character.
- I’m a cheapskate, so my hideout was quite rustic.
- I’m surprised how much partying they try to squeeze into each of these stories. Sometimes it fits, sometimes it doesn’t.
Superhero stories follow their own brand of logic. I have never been a huge fan of the genre, but then again, I like Arrow, Batman, and so forth. If you enjoy superheroes, this is perfect for you.
Associate links to follow…
Available Audiobooks: I have free codes for almost everything.
The Collins Case – Christian Mystery. 2 FBI agents track down a kidnapped family. Kid friendly.
If fantasy’s more your thing, go Redeemer Chronicles. The first, Awakening, is available as an audiobook.
Ashlynn’s Dreams Shorts – a kid deals with her parents’ divorce, bullies, and the wonder of discovery.
Try The Dark Side of Science – Genetically altered kids fight for the right to live.
Beyond Broken Pencils – Contemporary literary tale of a school shooting. Ian unleashes his inner demons on his classmates and teachers…
Scratched Off – FBI agent vs a serial killer. When Sam Kerman sets out to hunt a serial killer, he has no idea how personal the case will become.
5 Steps to Surviving Chemistry – A primer for chemistry students. Breaks down concepts into simple terms.
5 Steps to Better Blurbs – A book for writers looking to improve their book descriptions
One thought on “Choices Stories Review: 3/5 Stars: Hero”
I feel this is one of the such a lot vital info for me.
And i’m glad studying your article. But should remark on few general issues, The site taste is wonderful, the articles is truly excellent : D.
Just right task, cheers
Comments are closed.