Definite spoilers ahead
This season might feature Cersi’s stupider moments. But she comes to regret it. Dany’s in the midst of a revolution/rebellion. Gaining a throne is so much easier than maintaining it. Jaime’s on a rescue mission.
– Dany has a disagreement with her dragons. Balancing power and people and ideals is harder than it looks.
– Burning people is a thing. Sad. The move becomes key for Stannis’s downfall.
– The characters are nicely complex… there are moments of grandeur and horror.
– Arya’s part is mysterious and creepy.
– They sure burn a heck of a lot of candles
– I like Sam Tarly. He’s not a swashbuckling hero but he’s a good, decent man
– I like that we get to see the mother in Cersi.
– Cersi vs Marjorie is coming to a head
– Arya’s training is pretty awesome
– Right kind of terrible… nice
– Tyrion and Dany … interesting relationship
– And here I thought they forgot a disgusting thing… nope, child abuse and child sacrifice both present. Gladiator combat too.
Poor Princess Mycella; poor Jon; poor Dany. Season had rather grim endings.
Associate links to follow…
(If you click through and buy something, there’s the chance I’ll earn like $0.04 … not kidding, that’s basically it.)
Audible – If you’d like some free codes, please email me at [email protected] with requests for any of my works.