Starts off pretty epic with Arya getting her revenge on the Frays. I like her more each season. Some of the training stuff got tedious but I suppose such a long, drawn out training would be necessary to make her a formidable fighter instead of a kid. She’s still a kid, just scary now. Seems one has to be scary to live around here.
– Sansa is ticking me off so far this season. That’s not unusual for her, but I have high hopes for her later.
– You get to see some shreds of decency from Legain. Sorry about spelling, never read the books. And there are too many names around here.
– Dany’s homecoming is solemn and significant.
– Lots of shifts in alliances. Civil war for the iron islands.
– Jon Snow finally meets Dany. That’s probably going to be significant later.
– The red woman admits her mistakes. She has a strange conversation with Spider in the 3rd episode.
– Dany has a heck of a list of titles. Takes like 2 minutes to run through it
– Conversation with Dany includes a lot of posturing. But she does admit that her father was a madman. Jon tries to convince Dany of the Northern threat.
– Dany’s faith is in herself. Her allies are mostly captured. Though that is an improvement over the dead I thought them.
- Euron Greyjoy gets a promotion.
– Cersi gets her revenge. Though at this point, don’t remember upon whom. Probably the Tyrells.
– Tyrion and Jon have a heart to heart.
– Jon and Dany’s second meeting is cool.
– Littlefinger is still being manipulative… big surprise. Somebody please kill him.
– Sansa gets a happy reunion. Bran says he can’t be lord of wintefell. He is the three eyed raven.
– Jorah gets his miracle thanks to Sam.
– Lannister army is on the move
– Olena has a heart to heart with Jaime. She kind of has the last word.
– Sam’s kin are Lannister lackeys. Shocking. No, not really. Sad though.
– Arya finds home not quite what it seems. She gets to meet Sansa. Interesting mtg. She also gets to see Bran. He’s still weird. But he gives her a gift I think will be significant later. Ep 4 largely calm compared to others.
– Jon gets to use ancient pictures to tell Dany a story. She promises to help if he bends the knee.
– Ayra is quite the swords woman now.
– Whole season should be called reunions. Jon meets Theon.
– Dany takes to the field. The battle is awesome… though they worked very hard to make sure all the key people survive for once.
– Dany has a fine speech… but the dragon roar fixes most of that. Dickson and Tandall get a lovely sendoff.
– Jon gets to pet a dragon.
– Gendry is back in the game.
– Ep 6 Arya confronts Sansa about the really old letter. Jon and the rest are hunting dead… kind of boring if u ask me into they get into a tight spot
– fire swords. Yay.
– Dany has an interesting conversation with Tyrion.
– can somebody please kill Littlefinger. Pretty please?
– And Sansa being stupid. Again. Oh, there’s a big surprise.
– Dany snow outfit is awesome. Jon gets stupid again. Sad.
– Arya proves she is a very scary person.
Episode 7 has quite the parlay. Short season. Dany’s entrance is stylish . Truce? Intriguing. End awesome. Finally!!!! Cersi is well, herself. Jaime at least has honor. The whole winter is here thing finally makes sense.
Associate links to follow…
(If you click through and buy something, there’s the chance I’ll earn like $0.04 … not kidding, that’s basically it.)
Audible – If you’d like some free codes, please email me at [email protected] with requests for any of my works.
Try The Golden City Captives. Narrated by Reuben Corbett.